Your safety is a major priority for Starlight. Our dental clinic adheres to the highest standards of sterilization and hygiene. We follow and exceed current European dental guidelines and are rigorous in regularly maintaining our sophisticated equipment.
The process of sterilisation at Starlight clinic is constantly subjected to control and monitoring. We use the most advanced methods of sterilization and disinfection available for your safety and the protection of your health.
– Never be afraid to ask us questions. We will be proud to tell you of the measures our office takes to ensure your safety, protection & well-being.
– At Starlight we not only “explain” to you what we are doing for our sterilisation process but we can show you our full procedure. You can feel peace in mind during your treatment!
We meet or exceed all guidelines of professional organizations and government regulations which include:
- Extensive use of disposable supplies, used once and discarded. Gloves, masks and needles are all disposable.Before you enter the examining room, all surfaces, such as the dental chair, dental light, drawer handles and countertops, have been cleaned and decontaminated. We use barrier techniques and many disposable items to eliminate cross contamination. All of staffs involved in patient care have to wear appropriate protective garb such as gloves, face masks, gowns and protective eyewear.
- Meticulous cleaning of all instruments prior to sterilization in an ultrasonic machine, followed by inspection and additional cleansing of each instrument by hand prior to sterilization.
- Sterilization of all instruments, including dental handpieces.
- Routine maintenance of all instruments and equipment as recommended by manufacturers
Our sterilization equipment is regularly monitored and include the following:
- DAC system (Germany) cleans, lubricates, sterilizes and dries handpieces
- Ultrasonic Unit (USA) Ultrasonic Cleaning and disinfection by high frequency soundwaves
- Autoclave for instrument (USA) – Instrument sterilisation
- Special Autoclave dedicate for Handpieces (USA) – Handpiece sterilisation
All our dental Handpiece are not only disinfected between each patient but follow a full sterilization process.
We are importing directly from Germany, USA and Italy all dental supplies and materials used in our sterilisation in order to select only accredited and tested products from well-known and respected manufacturers and to be sure to store these products in best conditions.
At Starlight Dental Clinic, infection control procedures are top priority because your safety is the most important objective of our clinic. All of these steps are controlled and followed very strictly.