Our Dental Clinic, Dentists and Laboratory are member, accredited or affiliate to the following scientific organisations:
Starlight Dental Clinic received also accreditation and reward from various highly regarded organisations:
PREMIUM CARE WARRANTY FOR OUR DENTAL WORKS
Starlight Dental Clinic works at the highest standards of practice and
can confidently offer the following warranties:
10 years Warranty for Implant placement (if any problem with the implant itself or problems during implant placement and prosthesis procedure)
5 years Warranty for Crown and Bridge, Porcelain Veneer, Crown on Implant (if any chipping or breaking during normal function)
We will repair and/or replace any problems with your implants or
prosthetic work completely free of charge.
Cases when the warranty will be reduced or invalidated:
- Neglected oral hygiene, meaning the patient does not have a routine dental check-up and professional cleaning at our dental offices or at your local dental offices overseas at least once a year (invoice required)
- Doctors’ instructions are not respected by the patient (home care instruction for oral hygiene or not wearing nightguard during the night… )
- General illness that were not disclosed properly before the dental procedures or occurring after the treatment that has negative effects on the dental condition (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after x-rays or chemotherapy).
- The warranty cannot be applied to injury caused by accidents, sports or any third party
- The warranty cannot be applied to temporary restorations.
- The warranty cannot be applied to naturally declining gum tissue or periodontal disease.
- Bone graft or sinus lift in the same time with implant placement.
- Excessive smoking or substance abuse.
||Refund is not part of what we warranty.
|| To invoke the warranty you must contact our clinics immediately and before taking any other action. We do not reimburse overseas dental expenses made by other dentists.
|| For overseas patients, we do not take responsibility for prior or continual dental works done by your dentists back home. The local warranty also does not cover damage of dental works caused by or related to other dentists work done post treatment.